Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rough days

Sunday was a very hard day on Tanner, this new chemo is bad news (as if any of them are great) but this is bad. In all the time we have been dealing with cancer this was the worst, but they said that it would get easier each day and it has to a small degree. Today just pain and nausea which really is better than than all the rest. Tomorrow is the last day of chemo, then on to a long recovery with hopefully few side affects We are still waiting for the results of the biopsy, maybe tomorrow. That's about it for now, we are so grateful for your continued love and support! Love to all Kristi

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry! As I read that post I thought of the saying that's about having to endure the rain to get to the rainbow at the end. (Obviously I don't know the exact saying) And I thought to myself how UNBELIEBABLE Tanner's rainbow is going to be at the end of all of this! Heavenly Father doesn't give us anything we can't handle...that just goes to show how truly amazing all of you are! We'll continue to keep you in our prayers! I hope that each day gets better and better! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you guys. I hope that his count recovery is fast and uneventful. We are still praying.

    ReplyDelete