Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2011

Staff at Primary's

Two of our PA's, awesome ladies

Mitch, great guy

Sara, so cute

Annie, so sweet

Dave, your awesome


Erika, we love you



Rachel, one of our favorite techs


3 comments:

  1. Love all these guys! And so many more are just wonderful! I have so many good memories with each of them. Annie was our first day nurse, and when I didn't want to leave the room and didn't know how to feed myself anyway, she took a whole barf-bucket full of snacks from the nutrition room for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many familiar wonderful faces. You are in good hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Jennie, my 4 year old daughter is fighting cancer. I love seeing the pictures of the wonderful staff at PCMC. We absolutley love Rachel the tech she is one of the most attentive techs we've ever had. I'm sorry to hear about the cancer no longer being in remission. Keep your head up, I know it's hard at times believe me.

    Much Love,

    Jennie
    www.misssassypantsvscancer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete