Dear freinds,
Tanner's birthday was full of emotions. Woke up crying and my heart hurting. Said a prayer for help to find my act of kindness, Pulled myself together and got ready for work, Christmas party of course, how do I get through that? As I was packing my car with treats and presents to take, I had an impression, "take the diaper bags" From the fundraiser we had for Tanner, we had 3 nice diaper bags left, I got in my car, without them and the impression came again. Not understanding why I went back in and got them. Went to work, party done, treats done.
Finally getting to my weeks worth of messages, I came to one that read, " Teenage girls make mistakes, but their babies need our love" they were asking for "gifts" for the babies. How excited was I when I thought about the diaper bags!!! What joy filled my heart as my two daughters, and my grandson went shopping for rattles, and toys for tiny babies, to give with our diaper bags, small act of kindness but what joy it brought to my heart.
Later that night, about 30 of my family members met at the cemetary, and realeased 20 balloons, for Tanner's 20th birthday, his golden birthday (thanks Lizzie). What a beautiful site. Then went to our home and had cake and ice cream.
Then, the youth in our ward came and sang Christmas carols to us, just like carolers did at the hospital the night Tanner was born. What a tender day. So great to have Tender Mercies given to us this day. I love and miss my son more that words could ever explain, but moments like this I know he is with us.
Thank you for letting me share my day, pray for your children and you mom's.
Love to all
Kristi
No comments:
Post a Comment