As I sit here tonight, 6 weeks after Tanner's passing,I am wondering if there will ever be a day or even a moment when it doesn't hurt. I have been thinking about Tanner and missing him all day, and found myself almost pleading with my Heavenly Father to please give him back. Though I know this is not possible I long to see him again. I miss his raise of his eyebrow as he walks into the room and says hi mom, and the whats for dinner mom, and I'm going to Alex's don't worry see ya later's, an so many other things. But today it's "how long do I have to wait to see him again" is he happy, is grandma still kissing him, and does he miss us. I know the answer to all of these things is yes, but the human heart wants more. So onto my knee's I go to ask for peace in my heart, to help me be a little stronger tomorrow than I was today. To remember all the good he has done, and follow his example. He inspires me to be a better person.
I know that this is alot of personal feelings, but I want this blog to be a source of healing and strenght know, and to record our thoughts our memories, our laughs and our tears if needed. If you would like to follow you are welcome and we love to read your posts and stories of Tanner. So please feel free to share.
Many of you have commented that you don't know what to say to us, so here is just a few ideas, Tell us your sorry, that you loved him too, that you mourn with us, and you are praying for us, or even simple, I don't know what to say to you but I love you. These small simple things are all we need, and that you won't forget him either.
We are so grateful for all the books, music, pictures that we have been given, to help us heal. It truly is appreciated.
Thank you for your continued love and support,we know our Heavenly Father is aware of our sorrow, and comforts us continually.
Love to all
Kristi
All I can say is I love you, you are in my prayers. I hope tomorrow is a little brighter than today.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete