Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thank you

I have started to write a blog at least 4 or 5 times. Each time I would get a line or two done, and then quit. I am filled with such sadness it's hard to continue, but I need to say thank you. Thank you for your kindness and love you have shown.

We have been comforted by your willingness to share our loss. We are so grateful for the tender stories that have been shared with us about Tanner. We are grateful for the kind notes and letters from the wonderful staff at Primary Children's hospital. We love and miss you and will see you again one day.

Tanner was such an example of quite strenght and we know he is now serving his mission, and doing a far greater work. I feel very blessed to be his mother.

To my wonderful family, we could not have done with without you, my brothers and sisters,friends and ward family, We know the Lord has angels on this earth and we are blessed to know many of you.
I have so many things I want to share with you, and I hope to do so in time, but for now thank you for your continued support, you have not left us,as we learn to face this life without Tanner, but know he will be with us forever. Earth is only for a short time, but he is in our hearts and thoughts every minute of every day.

Kristi

4 comments:

  1. I think about you and Tanner all the time. Thank you for your kindness to me. I'm sure you must miss him so much. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi! I just love you! I pray for you and your family. I am thankful you recognize what a blessing it is to be his mom. Heavenly Father knew he would learn the best of things from you and Robert. And you didn't fail Him! Alway here for you!
    Love, Amanda Reeder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Kristi! You are an amazing woman, so strong and full of kindness and love. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and your family.

    Christine McAtee and Make-A-Wish

    ReplyDelete