Hello,
Today has been a good day, Tanner has felt pretty good most of the day. I came up to the hospital with a suitcase full of Christmas decorations, the tree went up in the window with 25 presents wrapped and ready to be opened one day at a time. Each one has a scripture, and a clue to what is in the present. although he doesn't admit it I think he likes it. Today he got granola bars.
The bone marrow transplant team came in today, my girls are not a match. But the Dr's reassured us that doing just a un-official search they came up with 1900 possible matches, they are confident that they can find a 9 out of 10 match if not a 10 out of 10 match. This was great news!! At this point they said that there are about 2 millions donors registered. Amazing. They truly are giving the gift of life. So very grateful. We are not allowed to now who the donor is for at least a year or two.
Bishop Bingham came up to visit today, it was good to have company. His visitors are still limited depending on his counts and how he feel. today was a good day.
I have take a couple pictures of the Christmas tree's here at the hospital, I wanted to share with you. The " Believe in Miracles" tree has small books on it for the cancer patients to have. It is a story written by a 4 year old boy little that had a brain tumor It's called " I'm a super hero ". There truly are miracles that happen here.
Our ward is having a fast for Tanner on Sunday, we would love for anyone who would like to join us. So grateful for the love of our new ward as well as our old we love you all. We are blessed with a great Family and friends, my sisters are the BEST!
Some of you have asked about where Robert and I are staying. here is a couple pictures of our room as well.
.
Please keep praying for Tanner.
Love to all
Kristi
Sorry can't get the pictures to load on, I'll keep trying
It was so good to see ya yesterday Kristi. I am happy that you got the festive spirit in Tanner's room!! I have an aunt, LaZell's sister, that lives in the area. It is just her and her husband in a big home. She would absolutely love it if you wanted/needed to stay with her. She has lots of room. Let me know if you ever need something like that! I love you! Amanda.
ReplyDeleteWe sure love you guys. Please know that we will be fasting for you, too. You seem to be in good spirits and that is great. Keep smiling, and let me know if we can come down and be tested for being a marrow match for Tanner. Even the kids want to.
ReplyDeleteLove, Dana and Family
Aunt Kristi, Just want to say how much I love you guys!!! You amazing me in your strength and faith and that not so little "Tanner Bug" is my hero!!! Let me know if I can get tested as well! Love u
ReplyDelete