I arrived in salt lake about 7:30 last night (before the storm hit). In knew that Tanner had been feeling good but I was not ready for How he really was feeling. He was feeling amazingly good. He was just watching TV and eating snacks. The previous round he had lost 22 pounds that is more than 10 percent of his total body weight. Today as I type this he is playing Black Ops on his X Box and is actually playing Live On-Line. He figured out how to use his laptop to create a bridge because the x-box cannot accept "the terms of use agreement". So he is sitting here encouraging the other members of his on line team "to step it up." Right now you would never know he finished his last treatment early this morning. Last month he basically doesn't even remember the first 10 days because he was so sick. Need less to say this is great news and makes the days here much better.
I attended the branch sacrament meeting services today. They are very short but are also very spiritual. It has been a good day today not much to talk to talk about. we are planning on him being here till the end of the month.
As was talked about in sacrament meeting, Prayers are indeed answered and I thank you for all of those on his behalf!!
Great news to hear that Tanner is weathering this round so well. I hope the rest of you are holding up as well. It has to be so stressful on all of you, but prayers are answered so I'm sure Tanner and all of you will be on the receiving end for many more to get you through this.
ReplyDeletePrayers and thoughts coming your way from here and do be safe in your travels to and from Salt Lake.
TANNER!!! So glad to hear that you are feeling better and playing the X-Box. You are awesome. (and of course your family is too!) We love you all. Lots of Love and Prayers and Love,
ReplyDeleteShan and Lori and family
I am so glad that Tanner has his computer and XBOX to keep him entertained. It is so boring being stuck there in ICS.
ReplyDeleteYAY on finishing round #2 Chemo treatments. I hope that Tanner's count recovery is quick and uneventful. The more boring the better right?!